Old 06-04-2004, 09:12 PM
LauraEG

Default Ebay train wreck.

Wow, I know I have seen this rose in at least 2 catalogs, and for much less
than these folks are bidding!

Laura in Chesapeake
Old 06-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Hamp

Darren Garrison wrote in message . ..
Take a look at this auction. I wince at these people are trying to throw their money away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Wonder where the bidders live. The key could be that the source is
from MN. I bought this rose (3 Gallon grade 1) at Walmart last year
for less than $7.00 in Mississippi. It's taken over the trellis I
planted it on. Wonder if someone wants to buy mine!
Hamp
Old 06-04-2004, 09:19 PM
ben boorman

The South Coast Rose Society had an auction for bare root and disgarded
roses. My Mr. Lincoln went for 30+, one old Q. E. went for $30 but I
bought a 30 year old QE for $10.... I planted it too close to an Osiana
and it has taken over the entire corner of my yard. I will post pics
this week.

No one knows what people think when it comes to roses.

ben