GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   MEMORIAL Rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/578-memorial-rose.html)

VETLANCO 07-02-2003 07:57 PM

MEMORIAL Rose

Where can I locate, the ground cover rose call, Memorial Rose. I am in Monterey
county. If possible please provide me with name of company, address and/or
email or telephone number. Thank-you

Theo Asir 07-02-2003 09:48 PM

MEMORIAL Rose

try this

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/splst...dg=Memorial%20
Rose

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

Radika Kesavan 07-02-2003 11:20 PM

MEMORIAL Rose

VETLANCO wrote:
Where can I locate, the ground cover rose call, Memorial Rose. I am in Monterey
county. If possible please provide me with name of company, address and/or
email or telephone number. Thank-you

Here you go:

Forestfarm
Type: Retail & Mail Order
Catalog: Printed & Online
Address: 990 Tetherow Road
Williams, Oregon 97544-9599
United States
Phone: 541-846-7269 (Information)
541-846-6963 (Fax)
541-846-7269 (Ordering)
Internet: www.forestfarm.com
(Email)

Name: Heritage Rosarium
Type: Retail
Catalog: Printed
Address: 211 Haviland Mill Road
Brookville, Maryland 20833
United States
Phone: 301-774-2806 (Information)

Name: High Country Roses
Type: Retail & Mail Order
Catalog: Printed & Online
Address: 9122 East Highway 40
PO Box 148
Jensen, Utah 84035
United States
Phone: 435-789-5512 (Information)
435-789-5517 (Fax)
800-552-2082 (Ordering)
Internet:
www.highcountryroses.com

Those are the U. S. Sources listed at http://www.helpmefind.com, a very
helpful resource for this sort of information for the Memorial Rose.

--
Radika
Santa Clara County

Jay on Capitol Hill 08-02-2003 01:49 PM

MEMORIAL Rose

Check out Forestfarm's Website - You can get Memorial Rose there plus a 1000
other neat varieties of hard to find, unusual plants. It goes on and on! Jay
"VETLANCO"