Old 17-04-2004, 07:43 PM
L. C.

Default Rabbit problems

I am having problems with rabbits eating all my lilies, the tips of my rosebushes,
and some of my herbs. I've tried garlic and deer repellents, but nothing
has worked. Does anyone here have some good tips for me? I'd rather not have
to use fencing. Thanks.

Old 19-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Theo

Get one of those humane
traps with a rabbit attractant.

Just lettuce won't do.

I catch atleast 3-4 every spring
and release them in a field.

--
Theo

in Kansas City Z5/Z6?

Old 20-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Rez

In article m, "Theo" wrote:
Get one of those humane
traps with a rabbit attractant.
Just lettuce won't do.

Zucchini peelings work better than anything else I've found.

I catch atleast 3-4 every spring
and release them in a field.

I catch about 40 a year and do away with them

~REZ~