Old 21-04-2004, 12:08 AM
dave weil

Default Ronald Reagan rose

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:04:46 GMT, Charles Perry
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't say that you have to trim it by a third then...

I thought that your original comment in this thread was both
witty and funny. If I gave anyone the impression that my
comments were directed to you or your comment, I apologise.

No need - I was playing along...
Old 17-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Dennis

ben boorman encouraged me to rspond to this
SH^H^H^H STUFF:

I heard it forgot to bloom this year.

and they are gonna try and name all flowers after it? and put it on a
coin?

Dennis wrote:

(J. Del Col) encouraged me to rspond to this
SH^H^H^H STUFF:

"ed" wrote in message . com...

Should I get this rose? Anybody got it-if so, how is it?

Nah, it just acts like a rose.

badly at that...

----

"the glass is not only half full,
the first half has been delicious!!!"

to reply: scrape off the end bits...
Old 19-05-2004, 04:04 AM
ed

awright....just wanted to know about a particular rose....seems we are
leaning a bit left are we.....just wait til I bash my kennedy rose to the
ground.....wait a minute, didn't someone already shoot that rose.... or was
it merely beheaded......just doing some pruning....
oh yeah, visit http://www.military-secrets.com/, and enjoy yourselfs...

ed

Old 19-05-2004, 06:04 AM
ben boorman

the JFK justs likes to swim when it gets a bit hot. Unlike the Ronald
rose which keep sheds water like teflon.

ben

Old 19-05-2004, 06:04 AM
ben boorman

Ed: You really should listen to what people like Rusty says. He
preaches against porn but shows snuff flicks on his sight. He rallys
against violence in movies (as long as arnie or sly aren't in them) then
shows violent content on his "uncontrolled" (read - uncensored) site.

Most of us are in the middle even if we bend a bit left, because we like
people. but roses don't argue.