GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blaze Improved [binary] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/59449-re-blaze-improved-%5Bbinary%5D.html)

Victor Martinez 20-04-2004 05:03 AM

Blaze Improved [binary]

Chuck wrote:
Please no hate mail for the picture as I don't have a web page up yet. But I

So? Post your picture to a binary newsgroup, that's what they are for.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Dick Zielinski 21-04-2004 01:05 AM

Blaze Improved [binary]

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:32:52 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Chuck wrote:
Please no hate mail for the picture as I don't have a web page up yet. But I

So? Post your picture to a binary newsgroup, that's what they are for.

Why?? I rather enjoyed it... Methinks it was appropriate.

Dick