Old 20-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Cereus-validus

Default what is best nutrient for growing plants - is it right to be wong?

Its obvious to all that no matter what you post you are always going to be
wong!!!

Why apologize for cross-posting, dude? You didn't start the thread.

Care to apologize for all the trouble in Iraq while you're at it?

"nswong" wrote in message
Hi Lisa Horton,

I'm Lisa Horton, and the post that started this thread was not from me.
It was a fake by a troll.

Agriculture are my hobby, but I'm new to rec.gardens. Without a search in
Google, I can say nothing. But from the original post it give me an
impression that it may be two Lisa Horton here, one of them does not know
nettiquette well.

Despite Valid Cereal's insulting words, I choose to assume that he/she
is either too new to Usenet to decipher message headers, or as yet
incapable of same.

Your header: feed3.news.rcn.net
Her header: postnews1.google.com
Entries in the header can be forge, but even it's intact, it tell nothing

me.
I do post from my ISP NNTP server, but sometime also posted through Google
even at days when it's deja-news.

Sincerely speeking, I does not intent to tease you or had any bad meaning,

just said what I know. Of course, what I know can be wrong. :-)

Hi All,

Sorry about the off topic and cross posting.

Best Whishes,
Wong