Old 27-04-2004, 04:03 AM
Laura M

Default Rose Question

I planted a rose bush and it seems there hasn't been one rose on it
yet, which seems strange. It's getting lots of leaves but no buds.
The rose bush next to it I bought at a different store and it's doing
only ok. There have been one or two roses on it but it seems like no
new buds.

I planted it using a clay conditioner as our ground is very wet and
clay-like. I then put some fertlizer on top of the
soil...specifically for roses just as the directions said.

DOes anyone have a clue as to why there would be no roses?

Roseless in Danville (Laura)