GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Don Juan climbers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/60225-don-juan-climbers.html)

Mark Preston 29-04-2004 08:27 PM

Don Juan climbers

The first blooms of the season of my Don Juans have an etherial
fragrance in the morning. But my noon it vanishes. All the following
floweres never have any fragrance.

I live in Southern Calif. The roses get the correct amounts of
fertilizer, light and water. Anybody got the same problem?

Richard Cline 30-04-2004 02:06 AM

Don Juan climbers

In article ,
(Mark Preston) wrote:

I believe that many hybreds lack fragrance. The only rose I have with
deep aroma is Sombuel. It has a strong fragrance from five feet away..

Dick