Old 18-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Ack

Default o u t r a g e o u s

:Maišen oƒ Mayhem: wrote:

(Ack) posted this after picking a scab off his willy:

(Bits & pieces convieniently snipped to save time and not to mention my
time.)

you gorgeous little thing, I thought that it was impossible
for you to become any more stupid, but you just keep
defying the odds and shedding those IQ points, don't you
Cyndi dear. You're truly astonishing, in a dogshit kind
of way

Ack, Ack, Ack...What am I going to have to do with you??

Cyndi dear, you can't do anything with me and that's you frustration dear.

Tell ya what...

Tell yourself what, because you're the only one who'll pay any attention
to your little meanderings, dear.

I'll make it easy on you,

Face it, you've never managed to be anything but easy on anyone. You're
not exactly a challenge, are you dear.

and let you choose your own
punishment for being such a glorified, Class A #1 Ass-Sniffer.

Oh my gosh an "ass-sniffer" lame. How special! First sighted in 1957
and thought to be extinct for the last eighteen years.

Listed below are news:buh.shit approved punishments. So choose
carefully:

1.) 4 inches of barbed wire threaded up your pee-hole, and twisted after
insertion.

zzz

2.) A pint sized milk carton shoved into your nostril.

zzzz

3.) A cinderblock hung from your remaining testicle.

zzzzz

4.) A cold salt-water and beer enema.

zzzzzz

5.) Your anus stuffed with a mixture of shooter marbles and broken
glass.

zzzzzzz

6.) An entire year of being my own personal bitch-boy.

zzzzzzzzz

If I were you, my precious, I would chose #6.

Would you, Cyndi dear? And that would matter to me because...?
(your answer on the back of a postage stamp).
I realize that you'll never get over the fact that miscreant is ten
times the woman that you could ever aspire to be, but your cute little
cut-and-paste attempts at insults really aren't going to improve your
sorry little lot in life. Keep licking the other webbies assholes and
they may finally accept you into their fold at some stage, but the smart
money says that even the other webbies will continue to snicker at you
behind your back.
HAND, sweetie, not that anyone would give a shit.