GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   bud problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/61755-bud-problems.html)

Jan 20-05-2004 12:09 AM

bud problems

I seem to have a problem with some of my buds on the rose bushes..
they are on the tea size roses and the mini ones both.. the roses are
anywhere form 2 years to about 6 years old. they appear to be flat at the
top not coming to a point as the others do...

I am not sure what the problem is and they appear all summer long...I clip
them off as soon as I see them, but am curious what the problem is...

thanks for any info...
Jan

Shiva 21-05-2004 02:07 AM

bud problems

Jan wrote:

I seem to have a problem with some of my buds on the rose bushes..
they are on the tea size roses and the mini ones both.. the roses are
anywhere form 2 years to about 6 years old. they appear to be flat at the
top not coming to a point as the others do...

I am not sure what the problem is and they appear all summer long...I clip
them off as soon as I see them, but am curious what the problem is...

thanks for any info...
Jan

More information, please. What is a "tea size" rose, is
it a hybrid tea or a tea rose?

Are you taking any measures against insects?

Where are you?