Old 27-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Registered User

Angry Aphid Infestation

Helllllllllllllllllp!!1

My Beloved Roses are under attack from aphids and white fly, no matter how many times I spray the roses with Top Rose they keep on coming back.

They literally killing them off, no new growth the buds aren't opening I'm at a loss as what to do.

I have tried a small amount of washing up liquid in water, Foil, steam, and my fingers but they only seem to be aphid free for about 3 days then they are back.

Does anybody have any ideas? no matter how bazaar I'm willing to try anything to save my pride and joy.
Old 31-05-2004, 07:05 AM
Shiva

Default Aphid Infestation

Ben wrote:

Helllllllllllllllllp!!1

My Beloved Roses are under attack from aphids and white fly, no matter
how many times I spray the roses with Top Rose they keep on coming
back.

They literally killing them off, no new growth the buds aren't opening
I'm at a loss as what to do.

I have tried a small amount of washing up liquid in water, Foil, steam,
and my fingers but they only seem to be aphid free for about 3 days
then they are back.

Spray every other day with a hard, fine spray of plain old hose water. At the
end of a week, get some Orthenex and use it every ten days. No fungus, no
sucking/chewing insects.