GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vrijbroekpark Belgium (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/66926-vrijbroekpark-belgium.html)

aswhad 22-06-2004 04:06 PM

Vrijbroekpark Belgium

Hi,
i made a little website with lots of rose-pics taken in the rosegarden
of Vrijbroekpark - Belgium.
If you like some pictures you may copy as much as you want,
if you want the original mail me, i'll do what i can.
There are absolutely no adds,spam or any kind of malisious thingy's,
so take a look and hope you will enjoy.

aswhad
http://users.pandora.be/Roses/

a target=_top href="http://users.pandora.be/Roses/"http://users.pandora.be/Roses//a

Shiva 24-06-2004 05:03 AM

Vrijbroekpark Belgium

aswhad wrote:

Hi,
i made a little website with lots of rose-pics taken in the rosegarden
of Vrijbroekpark - Belgium.

This is such a nicely done website! My favorite roses in the
photos are Mme Edouard Herriot, Violet, Apothecary's Rose, Cantab,
Evening Star, Früllingsmorgen_1942, L'ouche_1891, Papa Meilland,
Rhapsody in Blue, Rosarium Uetersen, Vivid, and Zoe.

Your lovely web site made me realize again how much I truly
dislike the "old garden rose" floppy shape and overwhelmingly
pink tones. I love my modern roses!

It's all a matter of personal taste--no reflection on
you, of course. Thanks for sharing your site.