Old 21-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Martin

Default Photo's of The National Summer Show

Just added to Bexrose web site at:- http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose
pictures from This summer's National Rose Show.

I think that some of these exhibits are quite outstanding, what do you
think?

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Old 21-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Doug Kanter

Martin" wrote in message
Just added to Bexrose web site at:-

http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose
pictures from This summer's National Rose Show.

I think that some of these exhibits are quite outstanding, what do you
think?

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose Webmaster

I think you should get that apostrophe out of "photo's", and double check
every single apostrophe on your web site, in case kids are looking at it.

Old 22-07-2004, 08:02 AM
Martin

Thanks for the feedback, I'll consider these points during the next update.

But what did you think of the Photo's themselves?

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:

Old 22-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Zericall

I don't know. You spend so much time trying to get people to go to
your website, that I generally ignore all your pleas to go to your
website now.

Karry

Old 23-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Lady Blacksword

I think it looks fine............And I also think fussing over an apostrophe
is really stupid and petty.
Murri

Old 23-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Franz Heymann

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
I think it looks fine............And I also think fussing over an

apostrophe
is really stupid and petty.

If you had not top posted, I would have known what it is that looks
fine.
And unlike your remark, helping someone in a polite way to improve
his/her use uf English is neither stupid nor petty.

[snip]

Franz

Old 23-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Martin

Thanks for the support.

Regards

Martin Double

Old 23-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Martin

Karry

That's your choice.

But remember that some of us are interested in roses and like to be kept
informed. I know I do and obviously many on this newsgroup do as well
judging by the increased traffic to Bexrose web site and the number of
enquires I recieve.

As for the photos that have just been posted, I think they are some of the
best to show what is required of a rose exhibit. And, so do the people that
have asked for copies and further information. Judge for yourself at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose , and then give an informed
opinion.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:

Old 23-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Martin

Doug

You will be pleased to hear that I have deleted the apostrophe from the
photos buttons.

Spelling and grammar are not one of my strong points, being a little word
blind as I am. My current editor for spelling and grammar in MS Word and
FrontPage but they are not idiot proof of course! I have actually been
looking for someone to act as editor to the stuff I keep churning out,
without success so far, any takers?

Thanks again for the feedback.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:

Old 23-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
Doug

You will be pleased to hear that I have deleted the apostrophe from

the
photos buttons.

Hurrah {:-))

Spelling and grammar are not one of my strong points, being a little

word
blind as I am.

You should see my brother's efforts. He would spell "cat" as "kat"
and would be quite prepared to argue the point.

[snip]

Franz

Old 23-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
Thanks for the support.

Regards

Martin Double

Martin" wrote in message
Just added to Bexrose web site at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose
pictures from This summer's National Rose Show.

I think that some of these exhibits are quite outstanding,

what do
you
think?

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose Webmaster

I think you should get that apostrophe out of "photo's", and

double
check
every single apostrophe on your web site, in case kids are

looking at

After such a succession of top postings, this thread has now lost all
semblance of logical connectivity.

Franz

Old 23-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Lady Blacksword

Oh, that's the other one that's petty.
Bitching because you LIKE scrolling and someone has so cruelly deprived you
of the ( dubious ) pleasure.

Murri

Old 23-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Lady Blacksword

No problem. *smile* Glad to be of service.
Murri

"Martin" wrote in message
Thanks for the support.

Regards

Martin Double

Old 23-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Lady Blacksword

After such a boring succession of scrolling to see if you actually said
anything I've decided not to bother reading your posts.

Murri

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
Thanks for the support.