Old 08-02-2003, 06:43 PM
DFStoneJr

Default Jackson & Perkins gift certifucates at 10% off

If this post is out of line here, please forgive me. But I'm hoping that
the opportunity to save 10% on Jackson & Perkins certificates is in
something of a gray area where the benefits to people outweigh the
semi-commercial nature of the post, which will be my only one of this
nature.

I have 16 Jackson & Perrkins gift certificates of $25 each that I'm willing
to part with for 10% below face value on a first-come, first-served basis.
You must order at least two cards or certificates ($50 worth). I'll accept
Paypal, cash on delivery, money order or cashier's check.

I currently have 154 feedback comments at eBay/Half.com. Three neutral
comments came from sales I had to cancel because of an inventory screw-up
that I have since rectified. All others are positive. I'll send you a link
if you want to check me out.

It's like buying money at 10% off! Give them as gifts or use them yourself!

Old 08-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Scopata Fuori

I have 16 Jackson & Perrkins gift certificates of $25 each that I'm
willing
to part with for 10% below face value on a first-come, first-served basis.
You must order at least two cards or certificates ($50 worth). I'll

accept
Paypal, cash on delivery, money order or cashier's check.

The catalogs come with a 10 to 20% discount coupon for nothing, on a regular
basis. If you want to convert actual gift certificates to cash, put them on
eBay at a *real* starting bid of a dollar or so, then they'll be bid to
whatever the market will bear.

Scopata Fuori

Old 08-02-2003, 09:25 PM
DFStoneJr

The catalogs come with a 10 to 20% discount coupon for nothing, on a
regular
basis. If you want to convert actual gift certificates to cash, put them

on
eBay at a *real* starting bid of a dollar or so, then they'll be bid to
whatever the market will bear.

The offer does not represent a value to you. It might to others. A simple,
"No, thank you" would have sufficed.

I could indeed put them on eBay, but an auction involves a degree of
uncertainty for both buyer and seller. That uncertainty is eliminated with
a fixed price. Additionally, eBay transaction involve listing fees and
commissions, which can be avoided by making them available in venues such as
this. Lastly, I don't see anything on tghe certificates that precludes them
from being used on top of whatever discount might be offered "for nothing,
on a regular basis."

Old 09-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Bob Bauer

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:14:00 -0600, "DFStoneJr"
wrote:

The offer does not represent a value to you. It might to others. A simple,
"No, thank you" would have sufficed.

Apparently not. What the poster was trying to gently explain to you
is that 10 percent off is not much of a deal. Period.

Don't forget that J and P roses are overly inflated in price to start
with. Nobody is going to take you up on it. Not at only 10 percent
off.

Bob Bauer