GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Some Lowes in the usa are offering roses for 2$ climbers with (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/80179-some-lowes-usa-offering-roses-2%24-climbers.html)

lookin4you2xist 25-07-2004 02:02 PM

Some Lowes in the usa are offering roses for 2$ climbers with

many different varieties !!! louis philippe, old blush, ducher, golden showers many others !!!
Andrew zone 9

Gail Futoran 26-07-2004 05:16 PM

Some Lowes in the usa are offering roses for 2$ climbers with trellis 3 $

"lookin4you2xist" wrote in message
many different varieties !!! louis philippe, old blush,

ducher, golden showers many others !!!
Andrew zone 9

That's interesting. I was in a Lowes yesterday
and all their roses were still listed at the full
price. I'll keep an eye out, though. I don't
exactly need any more roses but I can usually
be talked into a "rescue" or two. :)

Thanks for the alert.

Gail