GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Benign Neglect (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/80407-benign-neglect.html)

Shiva 28-07-2004 01:04 AM

Benign Neglect

Not many blooms to speak of since we have had
high '90s (farenheit) for weeks. But the plants are
going big guns, now budding heavily, as we have had
lots of rain. The weeds appear to have self regulated.
They got to a certain height, crept to a certain
point, and stopped. I'm thinking of them as
groundcover. :-)

I've given up this year--too busy. But next year
I'm getting lots of new own roots. And I'm going
to weed and water and mulch too, I swear it.

(Of course I have not neglected my Orthenex routine.
I haven't given up completely.)