Old 05-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Ellie O'Donnell

Default Are roses still in bloom in Portland in Sept.?

Hi,

We are planning a trip to Portland, OR in September and want to see
the roses. Are they still in bloom in September?

Thanks!
Ellie
Old 06-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Ellie O'Donnell

"JimS." wrote in message news:peBQc.80574$8_6.7079@attbi_s04...
"Ellie O'Donnell" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

We are planning a trip to Portland, OR in September and want to see
the roses. Are they still in bloom in September?

Thanks!
Ellie

Yes, for sure. I'm in Seattle and mine are still at it then. Probably
nice sunny upper 70's or low 80's and no rain. The International Rose test
garden in Washington Park there is really nice. You can reach it on the
light rail from downtown too, a short ride.

BTW-- we don't get a really cold winter around here. I've had one
particular rose of mine bloom on New Years once. That was unusual, but
September is still great, you can count on it.

JimS.
Seattle, Z8

Thank you so much!!! Turns out we're going last week of August, so we
should be in good shape!!

Roses still in bloom Scotkat Roses 2 13-10-2007 09:43 AM
Flowers now in bloom in my yard (Portland, Oregon) Zootal Gardening 1 03-04-2006 01:02 AM
Eichhornia azurea in Portland OR Rex Grigg Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-07-2003 10:16 AM
Eichhornia azurea in Portland OR Rex Grigg Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 05-06-2003 02:08 PM
Free Plants in Portland OR Cannibul Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:17 AM