Old 27-08-2004, 09:42 PM
Sarah Thomas

Default vendela roses

Can anyone tell me how I can get hold of some vendela rose seeds or
bulbs. I am totally new to gardening so please excuse my ignorance
Old 28-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Hamp

Sarah, if you're speaking of the hybrid tea rose "Vendela" check out
the below link

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=25981

Click on the "available at" tab for nurseries that sell the rose.
Sorry, no bulbs or seeds will be available, you'll have to order the
plant.

Old 29-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Sarah Thomas

Hi,
Thanks for that link but I see they are only available in United
States or Germany. Could you suggest a rose that is similar to this
one that I could get hold of and maybe even grow myself?

Vendela Roses janedorian Roses 0 27-01-2014 08:14 PM
vendela roses Snooze Roses 0 30-08-2004 10:39 PM
Colour of roses best roses for Albuquerque, NM Radika Kesavan Roses 18 05-04-2003 12:20 AM
BALD HIP ROSES AKA. DWARF ROSES (Rosa gymnocarpa) nwforestmagic Roses 1 14-03-2003 03:44 AM
Roses where other roses have been Newbie Gardener United Kingdom 11 12-03-2003 09:00 PM