GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Best pink repeat-flowerer for UK Midlands? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/82961-best-pink-repeat-flowerer-uk-midlands.html)

Jane Lumley 29-08-2004 04:52 PM

Best pink repeat-flowerer for UK Midlands?

Which I think is Zone 6 - would really like to hear opinions on this.
Am beginning a new garden and am looking for a really reliable repeat-
flowering, well-scented pink rose to grow in abundance in a side border,
interspersed with white alliums and tall spikes of delphinium. I have
lots of ideas, but would like to hear others' thoughts rather than
preempt them.
--
Jane Lumley