Old 18-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Sah

Default Rose named Thomas?

Is there a rose named Thomas or containing the name Thomas? If so,
what colour is it and where may it be purchased?
Sah
Old 19-09-2004, 01:05 AM
Gail Futoran

"Sah" wrote in message
om...
Is there a rose named Thomas or containing the name

Thomas? If so,
what colour is it and where may it be purchased?
Sah

Go to
www.helpmefind.com
Search roses by name Thomas. A number will
show up. Listings will describe the shrub
including bloom color; some listings have a
photo. If available in commerce, listing should
show where.

HTH - Gail

Old 19-09-2004, 02:06 AM
Anne Lurie

I think the most famous rose to meet your criterion would be Graham Thomas.
Here's a link to the "search by name" section at Helpmefindroses:

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/roses.php

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

om...

Old 25-09-2004, 05:06 AM
Henry

Anne Lurie wrote:

"Sah" wrote

Is there a rose named Thomas or containing the name Thomas? If so,
what colour is it and where may it be purchased?
I think the most famous rose to meet your criterion would be Graham

Thomas.
Here's a link to the "search by name" section at Helpmefindroses:

And after Graham Thomas, I'd say the next more famous would be Sir
Thomas Lipton, a nice, white rugosa hybrid from 1900 (Dr. van Fleet).

--
Henry

Old 13-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Joe

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
om...
I think the most famous rose to meet your criterion would be Graham

Thomas.
Here's a link to the "search by name" section at Helpmefindroses:

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/roses.php

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Sah" wrote in message
om...
Is there a rose named Thomas or containing the name Thomas? If so,
what colour is it and where may it be purchased?
Sah

Thanks for the great link. Interestingly, the zone data for Warsaw Nike in
the Clematis section says Zone 5. Here in Zone 3A my specimen is doing fine
with no protection! Cheers!

Old 15-10-2004, 11:30 PM
John Grunden

Captain Thomas HT 1935
Debbie Thomas HT 1996
Graham Thomas SH 1983
Graham Thomas Musk OGR
Lowell Thomas HT 1943
Rosomane Narcisse Thomas HT 1908
Sir Thomas Lipton Rugosa 1900
Thomas A. Edison HT 1931
w White & White blend, Noisette (OGR)

Try heirloomroses.com for many of these
Also Vintage Gardens.com also

Both have out of commerce roses that may fill your needs.

John Grunden
Seattle
"Sah" wrote in message
om...
Is there a rose named Thomas or containing the name Thomas?

If so,
what colour is it and where may it be purchased?
Sah

Attached Images

Old 15-10-2004, 11:30 PM
John Grunden

Captain Thomas HT 1935
Debbie Thomas HT 1996
Graham Thomas SH 1983
Graham Thomas Musk OGR
Lowell Thomas HT 1943
Rosomane Narcisse Thomas HT 1908
Sir Thomas Lipton Rugosa 1900
Thomas A. Edison HT 1931
w White & White blend, Noisette (OGR)

Try heirloomroses.com for many of these
Also Vintage Gardens.com also

Both have out of commerce roses that may fill your needs.

John Grunden
Seattle
"Sah" wrote in message
om...
Is there a rose named Thomas or containing the name Thomas?

If so,
what colour is it and where may it be purchased?
Sah

Attached Images

A rose named . . . . . . Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 31-07-2008 08:05 PM
Rose named Sarah John Griffiths United Kingdom 3 28-04-2006 10:44 AM
A rose named Kira? Jen Roses 2 29-05-2005 05:46 PM
Rose named Thomas? Sah Roses 0 18-09-2004 11:11 PM
And speaking of Graham Thomas, the rose, not the man... dave weil Roses 3 15-05-2003 11:08 PM