Old 07-10-2004, 06:48 AM
olgacis37

Default Hi im new

Hi, i just joined this group. I decided to join because i really like
roses. My favorite colors are dark red, yellow, and pink. i dont know
much about how they grow.

Can someone tell me what time of year roses can be plated?

-Olga
Old 07-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Bethgsd

dave weil wrote:

Roses aren't generally "stick-them-in-the-ground-and-forget-them" type
of plants. They take some work. But they also aren't as difficult as
some people make them out to be either.

This has been my first year with roses and one thing I've found is that the old
garden roses and the Knockout seem to do well. I've been pleasantly surprised
with how little work they have taken. I did chose varieties known for being
low maintance though.

Beth

Old 09-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Charles Newton

"olgacis37" wrote in message
om...
Hi, i just joined this group. I decided to join because i really like
roses. My favorite colors are dark red, yellow, and pink. i dont know
much about how they grow.

Can someone tell me what time of year roses can be plated?

-Olga

That depends very much on where you live. Can you give us your GPS
coordinates and altitude? Thanks - C.