Old 27-11-2004, 07:34 PM
jj

Default Is there a rose called Annie?

For sentimental reasons I'd like to buy a rose called "Annie".

Does such a rose exist and is there anywhere I could purchase one?

Thanks.

Old 27-11-2004, 07:35 PM
jj

I should add that I live in England

Old 27-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Gail Futoran

"jj" wrote in message
For sentimental reasons I'd like to buy a rose called "Annie".

Does such a rose exist and is there anywhere I could purchase one?

Thanks.

There are a couple of online search services that
list sources by retailer and country. I use
www.helpmefind.com .

You might also search for online rose retailers that
serve England. You should be able to search for
roses by name at most online retailer's sites.

HTH - Gail

Old 28-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Anne Lurie

I'm not sure, but as a sometimes "Annie" myself, I hope you find one.

When I googled for "Annie + Rose", I turned up Sweet Annie's Rose Herbal
Products website which might be of interest:
http://www.sweetanniesrose.com/

Apparently, Sweet Annie (Artemisia Annua) is an herb, according to this:
http://mi.essortment.com/sweetannieherb_rgfl.htm

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"jj" wrote in message
For sentimental reasons I'd like to buy a rose called "Annie".

Does such a rose exist and is there anywhere I could purchase one?

Thanks.

until Katya attacks the caps grudgingly, Annie won't arrive any unique ventilators A. B. Nichols, R.N. United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 01:39 PM
sometimes Annie will help the ache, and if Anthony inadvertently grasps it too, the weaver will move through the brave field [email protected] United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 11:40 AM
Oh Sweet Annie! Me Gardening 2 15-09-2004 12:25 AM
Galloping Annie Ian Wolfe United Kingdom 2 15-08-2003 04:36 AM
Is there a rose called Esther Kim Bewick United Kingdom 5 16-06-2003 08:21 PM