GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/91904-snow.html)

Wildbill 04-04-2005 01:52 AM

Snow

I just planted 6 potted roses last Wed, and it snowed 2" last night. I
covered the roses by turning 5 gallon buckets upside down and put a
brick on top. Today temps in the 50s. I took the buckets off. The
roses look ok right now, but was wondering if they will die?
A7N8X-E Deluxe
1008 Bios
2X 512 Xerox PC3200
AMD Athlon XP2800+ Barton
Windows XP Home
GeForce FX 5200 128MB
3D Vision TV Tuner

Gail Futoran 04-04-2005 03:40 AM

"Wildbill" wrote in message
I just planted 6 potted roses last Wed, and it snowed 2" last night. I
covered the roses by turning 5 gallon buckets upside down and put a
brick on top. Today temps in the 50s. I took the buckets off. The
roses look ok right now, but was wondering if they will die?

I think if the soil is warm, the roses should be ok.
Let us know what happens.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8

lgb 04-04-2005 05:56 PM

In article ,
says...
Sorry for the signature.can't get rid of it

You just did!