GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fertilizer numbers. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/94019-fertilizer-numbers.html)

Perry Templeton 13-05-2005 03:47 PM

Fertilizer numbers.

I had a friend who had a saying for the numbers in the fertilizer. It went
something like a mini-nursery rhyme. Like maybe roots, fruits, flowers. I
can't remember it, and a google search didn't help.
Thanks.
Perry

Nancy G. 14-05-2005 10:10 PM

Leaves, roots, flowers.

N- Now see leaves unfold.
P- Plants with strong roots feed strong stems.
K- Know flowers will bloom