GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   garden spot (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/95465-re-garden-spot.html)

JimS. 07-06-2005 12:46 AM

garden spot

"J. Cohen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Martha, that's a nice find. Been looking for something like this,
actually. A garden-themed oil cloth for the garden. Made for putting
outside. I think I might get that "Roses Assorted". Very pretty. Just
in time for the summer.

snip spammed weblink here

MarthaS wrote:
This flower bouquets design must be the best garden vinyl tablecloth
oilcloth pattern I've ever seen - it looks like one big beautiful
photograph. (I also fancy the rose and sunflower garden oilcloths!)

Can they be left in the garden? How long do they last? AND WHO GIVES
A RAT'S ASS?

http://www.whatabunchabullshit.com (heh heh)

MarthaS

Who do you clowns think you're kidding?