GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Growing Roses Under Lights (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/97515-growing-roses-under-lights.html)

Martin 17-07-2005 08:21 AM

Growing Roses Under Lights

Do I need a special type of light bulb for growing roses indoors under
lights.
Thanks in anticipation.
Mart

Tim Tompkins 17-07-2005 02:20 PM

Indoor horticulture for most flowering plants requires a full spectrum light
source such as HID.

Look at hydroponic supply sources.

Tim

dave weil 17-07-2005 03:10 PM

"Martin" wrote in message
Do I need a special type of light bulb for growing roses indoors under
lights.
Thanks in anticipation.
Mart

Methinks Martin is having a bit of fun at our expense.

Of course, I like a bit of fun, so, well done!