Old 08-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Bob Bauer

Default More Rose Pictures and Descriptions

Hi Rose Folks,

Bob Bauer here. I just uploaded another batch of rose pictures and
descriptions to my rose website. 150 new varieties with about 400 new
photos.

If anyone is interested, check 'em out in the photo sections of my
website. The easiest and fastest way to see what is there (especially
if you have a slow internet connection) is to go to the text only

http://www.rose-roses.com/catalog/roseindex2.html

Scroll down for all of the categories.

Otherwise, go to the thumbnails category index;

http://www.rose-roses.com/catalog/rosepictures.html

If anyone finds any broken links, please email me, as this site is
getting too big to check everything. (It is now over 1000 pages.)

email me at:

Thanks folks, and have a rosy day.

Bob Bauer

Old 08-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Cass

In article , Bob Bauer
wrote:

Hi Rose Folks,

Bob Bauer here. I just uploaded another batch of rose pictures and
descriptions to my rose website. 150 new varieties with about 400 new
photos.

If anyone is interested, check 'em out in the photo sections of my
website. The easiest and fastest way to see what is there (especially
if you have a slow internet connection) is to go to the text only

http://www.rose-roses.com/catalog/roseindex2.html

Scroll down for all of the categories.

Otherwise, go to the thumbnails category index;

http://www.rose-roses.com/catalog/rosepictures.html

Curse you Bob Bauer! More roses to drool over. Looping! Do you own that
or is that something you took somewhere else?

And I've known a long time I need Tabris. How inconvenient.
Old 08-03-2003, 10:57 PM
Bob Bauer

Cass said:
http://www.rose-roses.com/catalog/rosepictures.html

Curse you Bob Bauer! More roses to drool over. Looping! Do you own that
or is that something you took somewhere else?

Heh heh. Shot it in the San Jose HRG. From what I can tell it was a
popular climber in Europe for a time, but I know of no source for it.
It is from Meilland. You can always go down and get a cutting from
the SJHRG.... I wish I was as close as you are.... sniff.

And I've known a long time I need Tabris.

Yeah! I have seen this rose in several public gardens, and it is
always striking. The picture was shot in the Portland city rose
garden. This is the rose that Mack Stephenson always raved about and
called 'Raspberry Ice' or just 'Raz Ice'. Even though it was raised
in the same year or two as 'Nicole' by Kordes, it is DEFinitely a
different rose. Much darker pinkish red edges. It is on my definite
get list this year.... fer sher..

How inconvenient.

Oh but what a pleasant pain it all is..... g Hey, keep looking,
there are some other lustables in the new pictures..... Soon we will
own them all....... right?

Bob Bauer

5th WBC descriptions Bob Bonsai 1 01-04-2005 07:58 PM
inaccurate plant descriptions or normal variations? Aaron Hicks Orchids 4 17-08-2004 05:34 PM
Different descriptions Greta Kustermans Roses 8 07-12-2003 06:42 PM
conflicting/confusing Alternanthera descriptions Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:23 AM
conflicting/confusing Alternanthera descriptions Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 25-02-2003 07:49 AM