Old 05-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Avishai H. Kolatkar

Default Message To all Indians who are active in agriculture in any way.

Hello,
I am Avishai H., from Israel. I am engaged with a reputed nursery who deals
with mainly big trees (2.5-5 meters) including palms, etc in a very
large-scale. By the way I was also Indian in the past and now well settled
in Israel. We are using latest Israeli technology which no doubt, give the
most efficient and productive effect to a normal business.
I would like to discuss some points regarding my planned project in India
which I want to implement in future. Kindly reply and introduce yourself so
that maybe we can move forward in a positive direction in this field and
maybe get something new to learn or understand.