Old 07-04-2003, 03:20 PM
PsychStudyNYU

Default Take part in psychology study on honesty

New York University Psychology Department study on honesty: Answer
some questions about how honest you are in your everyday life and
compare your answers to others who have taken our survey.

If I agree to be in this study, I will be asked to complete a brief
questionnaire.

I understand that participation in this study is completely voluntary.
I may refuse to participate, or withdraw at any time, without any
penalty. There are no known risks associated with this experiment
beyond those of everyday life. Although you will receive no direct
benefits, this research may help us better comprehend honesty in
interpersonal interactions.
I understand that I shall be fully debriefed at the end of this study.

If I have any additional questions or want to report a problem, I may
contact the researcher, Gwendolyn Seidman, at
, New York University, or her Faculty
Sponsor, Katelyn McKenna, at
. For questions about my
rights as a research participant, I may contact the University
Committee on Activities Involving Human Subjects (UCAIHS), Office of
Sponsored Programs, NYU, (212) 998-2121.
Please print a copy of this document to keep.

By clicking the button below, I acknowledge my consent to participate
in this study, I confirm that I am over 18 years old, and I understand
that I will then be presented with a series of questions regarding
honesty in everyday social interactions.

Honesty in Everyday Life Survey
http://www.psych-studies.com/honesty.php

If you do not wish to participate in this study, please ignore this
post.
Old 07-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Randall R Schulz

PS,

Your site won't take "no" for an answer: Cookies mandatory.

Randall Schulz

Old 07-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Mechanic

"PsychStudyNYU" wrote in message
om...
New York University Psychology Department study on honesty: Answer
some questions about how honest you are in your everyday life and
compare your answers to others who have taken our survey.

That's a good example of a site built on Russell's paradox.

What about pal if I am the Cretan who said all Cretans are liars? Am I
honest or not?

JavaScript disabled.

Fish psychology help Carl Beyer Ponds 3 08-10-2003 08:22 PM
Fish psychology help Carl Beyer Ponds 0 08-10-2003 02:25 AM
Apple pips and honesty Rhiannon S United Kingdom 11 02-10-2003 09:48 PM
Take part in psychology study on honesty PsychStudyNYU sci.agriculture 2 26-04-2003 12:31 PM
For the older ponders...In Defense of Psychology! D Kat Ponds 0 27-01-2003 09:10 PM