GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   Scholarship Searching (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/14766-scholarship-searching.html)

Javad 13-04-2003 01:08 PM

Scholarship Searching

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am interested to continue my education at Ph.D level in
Biotech/Plant Physiology/Agronomy via scholarship. Im MSc of Agronomy.
Please, let me know.

Thank you very much.

Javad

[email protected] 13-04-2003 03:32 PM

Scholarship Searching

I am interested to continue my education at Ph.D level in
Biotech/Plant Physiology/Agronomy via scholarship. Im MSc of Agronomy.
Please, let me know.

What do you want to know?

regards
Marcus

Gordon Couger 14-04-2003 11:44 AM

Scholarship Searching

Where are you and what are your interests?

Gordon Couger
Stillwater, OK
www.couger.com/gcouger
m...