Old 25-04-2003, 11:07 AM
Registered User

Location: Bulgaria
Default dalmatian pyrethrum

My name si Roman Rathkov. I am chairman of Bulgarian NGO, Agency for agricultural information and innovation.

With financial help of UNDP we started small nursery for pyrethrum seeds and seedling growing (Chrysanthenum cinerariifolium).

We interestd from possibilities to start colaboration with West European seeds companies in the field of our pyrethrum seeds marketing.

Our price are 280 Euro/kg, price are CIF, including delivery.

We except about 20 kg pyrethrum seeds in the end of June 2003.

We can to send samples from last croup growing.

If you interested from collaboration, please contact with us to:

AAII

5 Poltava str., v.G, ap.19

Veliko Turnovo

5000 Bulgaria