GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   Pruning Shears & Saws (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/18042-pruning-shears-saws.html)

Bruce Thomas 26-04-2003 12:24 PM

Pruning Shears & Saws

I developed a product, which in one-step will clean, lubricate, disinfect
and prevent rust on pruning shears and saws. I have test marketed this
product in the San Diego, California area and would like your feedback. Your
reply comment(s) and/or question(s) about this product would be appreciated
and won't result in your getting spammed....... Bruce

Meindert de Jong 26-04-2003 12:24 PM

Pruning Shears & Saws

Hello Bruce! Hope sales are going well? Good luck anyway. And thanks for
explaining about patent pending. Hope to broadcast soon my 2 bioherbicides