Old 26-04-2003, 12:24 PM
sahara

Default Need information on herbicide for Oxalis (yellow creeping wood sorrel) and potatoes

Hello
I try to find without succes information about an herbicide (pre or post
emergence) that could limit or eliminate an important probleme with OXALIS
((yellow creeping wood sorrel) in my potato culture.
Some people tell me to try if Rimsulfuron (sell as matrix, or titus etc..)
could work, but nobody tell me a good information about that.
so if you could help me a little bit I thank you in advance.
Henni

Getting Creeping Fig to Stick to Wood, Vinyl and Concret walls agf Gardening 1 13-08-2008 09:05 PM
ISO: Yellow Oxalis ? K4GPB North Carolina 1 09-05-2006 03:40 PM
Wood sorrel (sour grass) Oxalis Cheryl Isaak Gardening 4 13-06-2005 07:45 PM
Yellow Sorrel ? Robert United Kingdom 3 30-08-2004 02:26 PM
Sorrel Steve Harris United Kingdom 23 24-01-2004 06:03 AM