GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   EM Technology critics? More scientific background? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/18048-em-technology-critics-more-scientific-background.html)

Andi B. 26-04-2003 12:25 PM

EM Technology critics? More scientific background?

Hello,

I am currently researching EM Technology (EM standing for effecive
microorganisms) as developed and discussed in three books by one
Professor Teruo Higa, Japan.

Google does turn up some sites that have not seen much updates lately.
Also, I found the messages repeating and not much scientific
background i.e. which kind of microorganisms exactly, whats the
biochemistry behind it etc.

There is lots of what looks more like anecdotal (spell?) evidence than
something comparable to placebo controlled, randomized double-blind
studies as is state of the art in the medical community.

Does anybody know where to look for more in-depth information, groups
that discuss this topic or books that do?

Please reply here, thanks!

Regards,

Andy