GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   cost to grow crops-looking for information (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/18056-cost-grow-crops-looking-information.html)

kag 26-04-2003 12:25 PM

cost to grow crops-looking for information

hi-

i am trying to research the cost to grow different crops in the us
(wheat, corn, fruit, veg, meat, milk) is there anyplace that would
have an understandable chart that i can use in my research?

and/or any information is appreciated.

thank you.
k.a.

Dean Hoffman 26-04-2003 12:25 PM

cost to grow crops-looking for information

On 12/2/02 10:09 AM, in article
, "kag"
wrote:

hi-

i am trying to research the cost to grow different crops in the us
(wheat, corn, fruit, veg, meat, milk) is there anyplace that would
have an understandable chart that i can use in my research?

and/or any information is appreciated.

thank you.
k.a.

You might try the U.S. Department of Agriculture website. Another
suggestion would be a Google search for corn production cost per bushel.

Dean

kag 26-04-2003 12:25 PM

cost to grow crops-looking for information

thanks

k.a.