GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   Importing Sheep (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/18109-importing-sheep.html)

ronniegsd 26-04-2003 12:30 PM

Importing Sheep

Hello, I am intrested in importing the Awassi sheep from the middle
east. where do I call in the USA to ask about how to do it?
Thank you. Ronnie

Dean Hoffman 26-04-2003 12:30 PM

Importing Sheep

On 1/19/03 12:19 AM, in article
, "ronniegsd"
wrote:

Hello, I am intrested in importing the Awassi sheep from the middle
east. where do I call in the USA to ask about how to do it?
Thank you. Ronnie

You should probably start by calling the Department of Agriculture of
your state. Another place to call would be the United States Department of
Agriculture. There might be some information on the USDA web site that
would help you.

Dean