GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   My pro-pesticide novel is finally out!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/18131-my-pro-pesticide-novel-finally-out.html)

Michael Milligan 26-04-2003 01:30 PM

My pro-pesticide novel is finally out!!

Hi gang. My mystery novel presenting a farmer's eye view of the
anti-pesticide movement is finally out!! It's been 10 years in the
writing--with much help from members of this group--particulary Tracy
Aquilla and Oz (you guys and the sci.ag NG are duly acknowledged in the
front of the book).

I thank you all so much. It's been rewritten many times and--modestly
enough--I think it's pretty darn good. Jerry Della Femina, himself a
best-selling author, praised it thusly: "The last time I was this excited
about a new writer of mysteries was when I read James Ellroy's first novel.
This is an exciting new addition to the world of publishing."

If you'd like to see a sample, go to www.pinefieldkilling.com and read the
two chapters on the "sample" page. I wouldn't be hurt if you bought it too,
but I don't want to commercialize excessively.

Bless you all, you are a fine crew.
Mike Milligan

Torsten Brinch 26-04-2003 01:30 PM

My pro-pesticide novel is finally out!!

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:05:51 -0800, "Michael Milligan"
wrote:

Hi gang. My mystery novel presenting a farmer's eye view of the..

Hi Mike. So, when will the story conference on your next novel
commence?

Best regards
Torsten Brinch