Old 26-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Wayne & Diane

Default Info needed: IH 990 Mower Conditioner

Just inherited an interesting machine. It's an older International
Harvester Mower Conditioner. I think it's a model 990.
However, I want to totally rebuild the thing. A copy of the owner's/repair
manual sure would be a help.

If you have access to this information, I would like to arrange to get a
copy (scanned or otherwise) from you.

Appreciate any help,
Wayne

Old 26-04-2003, 12:30 PM
wmbjk

"Wayne & Diane" wrote in message

Just inherited an interesting machine. It's an older International
Harvester Mower Conditioner. I think it's a model 990.
However, I want to totally rebuild the thing. A copy of the

owner's/repair
manual sure would be a help.

If you have access to this information, I would like to arrange to get

copy (scanned or otherwise) from you.

Appreciate any help,
Wayne

Try here
http://www.ytmag.com/manuals.htm , then search for
International 990. They only appear to have a parts manual, $30. Ask at
their forum, somebody might have a source for the service manual as
well.

Wayne

Old 26-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Wayne & Diane

Thanks. But I was looking for a copy at no cost ..or at least
reimbursement for xeroxing or mailing.

Wayne

**