Old 04-05-2003, 10:44 PM
roythiat

Default Who want to come in France?

Hello,
I don't know if this news-group is really appropriate, but I display this
information:
I have a farm for sale in the center of France, and if you know somebody
that would be interested, you may give him this URL:
http://royjp.chez.tiscali.fr/
There's all informations, and more some nices photos and links about of the
region (Limousin).
Thank you.
Have a nice day.
Roy JP

Old 05-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Jim Cluny

Roy

I would think you could get some action from a few high ranking Iraq
ex-officials about now. Their funds should spend right well with your
government so is sure worth a try. They seem to think highly of France and
if the weather isn't a bother should feel right at home on a new farm.

Put some ads in the Eastern papers and see what pops up.

Luck
-=-
Jim Cluny