Old 13-11-2002, 01:54 PM
Brad Guth

Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Tides are certainly affected by Venus
Global weather is further impacted by Venus
Tectonics have recently been influenced by Venus
Platetonics (earthquakes) influenced by Venus

There are only 4 primary issues associated with Earth's weather, as
well as it's tectonics and/or platetonics (of course, if you're one of
those super brains, then there are at least another thousand issues
however, if combined those considerations will not amount to the least
of the following).

1) the sun
2) the moon
3) Venus
4) Earth itself

Normally (for 16+ months) our weather/storm patterns and of whatever
other planetary internal/external issues are those unaffected by
Venus, that's because for those 16+ months out of it's 18+ month
cycle, it's sufficiently far away and not in sufficient alignment with
the Sun or our moon.

However folks, since Venus is roughly 100 times the mass of our moon
and, upon occasions it has been only 100 times as far away, thus
having nearly the same gravitational influence as our moon, with the
strong added exception that unlike our moon, at times Venus is
essentially parked (lingering) between then Sun and us, simply not
moving towards or away all that fast, therefore it's influence is
somewhat greater (accumulative, day after day), as for applying a
relatively consistent/proportional gravitational pull, delivering a
subsequent influence upon Earth for at least 2 months worth out of
every cycle of encountering Earth.

This most recent planetary influence is most certainly what generated
those higher as well as unusual tides and, it certainly exacerbated
other issues such as upon tectonics and associated golbal alterations,
thus earthquakes, greater storms and of simply of more likely then not
other radical weather/temperature affects are in fact those being
influenced by Venus, especially when it has become this close and so
unlike our moon, having such added inward sustained pull upon Earth
for these two months of October/November 2002.

A brief check of previous Venus/Earth cycles (encounters), as those
associated to Earth's environment and general status of generally bad
and/or unusual things happening, as coinciding with those times when
Venus was being close to Earth, will indicate upon similar events and
subsequently confirm the effects of this frequent encounter with
Venus. In fact this October 4th & 5th we even had the moon in direct
addition, thus even greater (near maximum) solar system stresses upon
Earth and as such, muximum influences upon global weather and tides.

Because this planetary nearness can only be observed in Earth's
daylight, to most of us the planet Venus is simply not visible (does
not exist), but it's certainly there and it's darn big (appearing as
3.25% of our moon) and, this event happens roughly every 18+ months.

Obviously Venus is not as such helping us out by pushing us away from
the Sun, in fact, it's always been pulling us inward and at recent
times, such as this October/November 2002, that pull has been
unusually greater because it's doing such at the mere distance of 0.27
AU (40.4^6 km), a nearly equal gravitational pull influence as that of
our moon, with the exception being that this pull is prolonged
(accumulative) and as unlike the moon, it's constantly in addition to
the solar gravity, with that added force being applied for weeks on
end.

Unfortunate for Earth's humanity and truths; It seems as though our
NASA has recently determined that Newton, Einstine as well as a host
of other astronomers were all full of it because, this recent
significant influence of Venus upon Earth's weather and tectonics
and/or platetonics is oddly being ignored to death, even though Venus
has recently been influencing somewhat more upon Earth then what our
moon normally impacts (additionally as being accumulated along with
our lunar pull on November 4th & 5th), thus greatly influencing upon
our global weather situation and worse.

The recent storms, earthquakes and general weather behaviour patterns
have been those influenced by Venus, yet NASA and NOAA have each been
doing everything within their considerable power (orchestrating) as to
keeping Venus out of the news as well as out of the astronomy and
other science minds. Sort of "out of sight, out of mind".

OK folks, so according to our NASA, the considerable influences of
Venus is not an issue worth understanding, in fact, if you were to
call or email NASA/NOAA as to inquire about Venus you will not obtain
squat, only textbook and/or carfully scripted references and of
nothing that's current nor scheduled for the future. As far as NASA is
concerned, Venus simply no longer exist, as not even our best talented
astronomers nor space platform instruments can locate nor image upon
Venus, even though it's with sufficiently black space at 6+ degrees
south of the Sun (that's even been safe for Hubble to image upon and
certainly TRACE could have managed).

As I've said, certain things cause and/or affect Earth's surface
environment as well as physical/internal status. In fact, if it were
not for these outside influences, Earth would have little if any
weather and little if any other internal/geological activity. It seems
rather odd, that of something that's certainly capable of influencing
our environment as much if not more so then our moon, shouldn't this
be important to comprehend, important to chart and perhaps very
important as to taking into account, yet NASA/NOAA will have none of
it.

The recent discoveries of what could be those of artificial remains
and/or the current situation of "life NOT as we know it" still
surviving on Venus, this highly unfortunate issue might have become
the trigger that has officially placed Venus off the maps, off the
charts and entirely out of the minds of those capable of researching
and discovering things, towards better understanding what our solar
system has to offer and, especially with regard to our nearest and
most humanly accessible planet, a planet which seems to be hosting
some form of obviously evolved life that has likely become accustomed
to the nighttime season of Venus.

Basically I've heard it all or, at least I think I've heard every
orchestrated excuse there is, yet more such excuses keep showing up,
as for blocking every possible avenue and opportunity towards properly
researching Venus. A darn good alternate question might be; Why
should our NASA be making (at taxpayers expense) such an effort at
ignoring the obvious and at stopping others from obtaining the truth.

If you are at all interested, I have a few dozen pages of my research
and ongoing tit for tat, that which clearly pushes far too many of
NASA's buttons, perhaps I'm even pushing some of your buttons as well
and, if not I'll certainly try much harder as to doing better the next
time around.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com and http://geocities.com/bradguth

Ragards, Brad Guth / IEIS "GUTH Venus" (alt. )
Old 13-11-2002, 02:25 PM
Oz

Brad Guth writes

However folks, since Venus is roughly 100 times the mass of our moon
and, upon occasions it has been only 100 times as far away, thus
having nearly the same gravitational influence as our moon,

Oh dear. Elementary error No1.

A mass 100 times the moon 100 times further away has 1/100th the
gravitational effect. Inverse square law, remember.

I can't be arsed to look it up but I would be quite surprised if venus
ever got as close as 5M miles.

Doubtless the rest is equal rubbish ....

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.

Old 13-11-2002, 04:34 PM
Jim Webster

Oz wrote in message
Brad Guth writes

However folks, since Venus is roughly 100 times the mass of our moon
and, upon occasions it has been only 100 times as far away, thus
having nearly the same gravitational influence as our moon,

When horoscopes were supposed to relate to the gravitational pull of the
planets at your birth didn't someone calculate that the gravitational
effect of where the midwife was standing at your birth should have more
effect that Jupiter.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

Old 13-11-2002, 06:03 PM
Brett Buck

Oz wrote:

Brad Guth writes

However folks, since Venus is roughly 100 times the mass of our moon
and, upon occasions it has been only 100 times as far away, thus
having nearly the same gravitational influence as our moon,

Oh dear. Elementary error No1.

You have also committed elementary error no. 0 - reading a Guth post!

Brett
Old 13-11-2002, 06:54 PM
Oz

Brett Buck writes

Oz wrote:

Brad Guth writes

snip

You have also committed elementary error no. 0 - reading a Guth post!

Ahh, but new to this group,
so the usual entertainment to be had until boredom sets in.

Old 13-11-2002, 07:37 PM
Jim Webster

Brett Buck wrote in message
Oz wrote:

Brad Guth writes

However folks, since Venus is roughly 100 times the mass of our

moon
and, upon occasions it has been only 100 times as far away, thus
having nearly the same gravitational influence as our moon,

Oh dear. Elementary error No1.

You have also committed elementary error no. 0 - reading a Guth

post!

During the English civil war, a Parliamentary 'poet' whose name I can no
longer recall was captured by the Royalists who were about to string him
up for treason. He was spared when a fellow poet who was a friend of the
king pleaded for his life with the following words, "While he is alive,
no one can call me the worst poet in England."

Guth seems to serve the same purpose, a reminder that some people didn't
get out of the gene pool when they wanted a pee.

Old 13-11-2002, 11:40 PM
Barry Hunt

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om...
Tides are certainly affected by Venus
Global weather is further impacted by Venus
Tectonics have recently been influenced by Venus
Platetonics (earthquakes) influenced by Venus

Does this dickhead actually believe that Venus being 100 times further away
than the moon and 100 times bigger has the same effect, or is he just
trolling?

I didn't think the Inverse Square law was that difficult to understand!

Barry Hunt

Old 14-11-2002, 07:35 AM
Gordon Couger

"Barry Hunt" wrote in message
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om...
Tides are certainly affected by Venus
Global weather is further impacted by Venus
Tectonics have recently been influenced by Venus
Platetonics (earthquakes) influenced by Venus

Does this dickhead actually believe that Venus being 100 times further

away
than the moon and 100 times bigger has the same effect, or is he just
trolling?

I didn't think the Inverse Square law was that difficult to understand!

I had to demonstrate it to a engineer with a PhD once.
--
Gordon

Gordon Couger
Stillwater, OK
www.couger.com/gcouger

Old 14-11-2002, 10:06 AM
Thomas Palm

Barry Hunt wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om...
Tides are certainly affected by Venus
Global weather is further impacted by Venus
Tectonics have recently been influenced by Venus
Platetonics (earthquakes) influenced by Venus

Does this dickhead actually believe that Venus being 100 times further away
than the moon and 100 times bigger has the same effect, or is he just
trolling?

I didn't think the Inverse Square law was that difficult to understand!

Tides don't follow an inverse square law. They decrease as the
third power of the distance.
Old 14-11-2002, 12:45 PM
Bob Harrington

"Thomas Palm" wrote in message
Barry Hunt wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om...
Tides are certainly affected by Venus
Global weather is further impacted by Venus
Tectonics have recently been influenced by Venus
Platetonics (earthquakes) influenced by Venus

Does this dickhead actually believe that Venus being 100 times further

away
than the moon and 100 times bigger has the same effect, or is he just
trolling?

I didn't think the Inverse Square law was that difficult to understand!

Tides don't follow an inverse square law. They decrease as the
third power of the distance.

Never mind that the relative distances to the near and far sides of Earth
with respect to Venus are miniscule compared to the moon. Tidal effects
would be negligible.

Me thinks Mr. Guth's mercurial attempt at reinventing reality mars the truth
to the point of joviality, and could be easily bettered by something pulled
from uranus.

Old 14-11-2002, 07:19 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Barry Hunt
writes
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
. com...
Tides are certainly affected by Venus
Global weather is further impacted by Venus
Tectonics have recently been influenced by Venus
Platetonics (earthquakes) influenced by Venus

Does this dickhead actually believe that Venus being 100 times further away
than the moon and 100 times bigger has the same effect, or is he just
trolling?

I didn't think the Inverse Square law was that difficult to understand!

Nor the inverse cube, which makes the effect even smaller :-)
--
mail to jsilverlight AT merseia.fsnet.co.uk is welcome
Old 14-11-2002, 09:29 PM
Pat Flannery

Oz wrote:

I can't be arsed to look it up

Either that's Freudian, or very clever.

Pat

Old 14-11-2002, 09:35 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message s1MA9.30871$V16.25510@rwcrnsc54, Bob Harrington
writes

"Thomas Palm" wrote in message
Barry Hunt wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Only a real pedant would post a correction - "minuscule".

But isn't there a suggestion that the Earth has had an effect on Venus?
There's that 3:2 relationship between the length of Venus' day and
Earth's year.
--
mail to jsilverlight AT merseia.fsnet.co.uk is welcome
Old 16-11-2002, 03:38 AM
Brad Guth

Dear Bob,

Obviously I'm not as smart as you and I'll likely make a few thousand
more mistakes (inaccuracies). At least my inaccuracies aren't costing
lives and billions of dollars.

I'm not all that sure if you want to keep hearing this, but, there's
very little reason (at the moment anyway) to look beyond Venus for
other life.

There's plenty of toasty CO2, at good pressure, convertible to CO/O2

There's plenty of H2O remaining in those cool nighttime clouds.

Distillation as for extracting that H2O is nearly free.

With relatively little energy, volumes of H2 can be produced from the
H2O.
(that's buoyancy as well as darn good thermal insulation)

There's ample buoyancy (64+kg/m3) as for massive rigid airships.

Those airships can function either below or above those cool nighttime
clouds.

There's GW worth of renewable vertical differential CO2 wind energy.

We're talking about 4+bar/km as well as 9+K/km (nighttime), that's
some sort of kinetics on steroids.

So happens, Venus is still within a local area code for xenon/laser
calling.

btw; did I happen to mention, there's simply loads of more likely then
not artificial attributes, big as "life NOT as we know it", as openly
existing in plain sight (of course you have to look).

There's a whole lot mo including some of my (tit for tat) return
flak. I do love returning a favor whenever I can.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com and http://geocities.com/bradguth

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS
Old 16-11-2002, 03:46 AM
Brad Guth

OK, then instead of Venus pulling us into the sun, what you're stating
is perhaps or in fact that Earth is pulling Venus away from the sun
and, that those additional storm issues, earthquakes and unusual tide
occurrences were entirely unrelated either way.