Old 31-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Oz

Default eliminate fertilizer and herbicide steps in farming Concreteblock farming; Agriculture of t

Jim Webster writes

always struck me that soap in london ought to come with emery paper
attached, it is so ineffective. With soft water soap actually works through
the lather, rather than the abrasive action of the block

You are supposed to make a lather by gently rubbing the wet soap with
your hands. You aren't supposed to use the bar of soap like a pumice
block.

Mind you most people these days use a liquid soap,
but I doubt that has reached primitive areas where you live.

A thought. You can get soap in your area, can't you?

I can tell you how to make it using simple household ingredients if you
like.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.