Old 02-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Isaac Kwong

Default Fruit & Vegetable Rinse washes fruit & vegetable thoroughly to prevent

Hi,

Warmest greeting from Isaac & Phylicia !
http://www.sabah.com.my/resort/isaac.htm

Fruit & Vegetable Rinse (30ml), please click here to view
http://www.sabah.com.my/resort/sr39.jpg help you to get rid of unwanted
preservative chemical on your fruit & vegetable being taken.

Preservative, chemical & waxy coating on fruit & vegetable is harmful to
you as well as resulting deadly cancer. Doesn’t mean you that taking
fruit & vegetable is healthy life, you have to ensure it is truly “FRESH
– WITHOUT CHEMICAL” fruit & vegetable digested & improve your body
immune system for healthy life.

How Fruit & Vegetable Rinse (475ml)
http://www.sabah.com.my/resort/sr40.jpg wash away unwanted preservative
chemical ?

Dilution Instruction :
Mix 1 inner capful of Fruit & Vegetable Rinse in 1 gallon / 3.75 liters
of water.

Usage Instruction :
For fruit & vegetables, dip in diluted solution for 1 min. Pat fruits &
vegetables dry.

For waxy coatings, dip fruits & vegetables in diluted solution for 5
mins and wipe dry.

Place of Manufacture : made in USA, City of Industry, CA91746, REV B
8444903, US0601

Non Member Price : $9.80 per 30ml bottle, $68.20 per 475ml bottle
Member Price : 5.90 per 30ml bottle, $40.90 per 475ml bottle
Member fee : $20 ( one-off fee )

Fruit & Vegetable Rinse superior naturally derived herbal ingredients,
unique superior formula for greater value & gently cleans fruit &
vegetables of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, dirt and waxy glazes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on or
( limited to 138 characters only ) should
you request any further info. We are looking for an agent in your area.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Isaac Kwong
http://www.sabah.com.my/resort/isaac.htm
Email :
We have offices in 37 countries : Australia | Austria | Belgium | Brazil
| Canada | China | Colombia | Finland | France | Germany | Holland |
Hong Kong | Hungary | India | Indonesia | Ireland | Israel | Italy |
Japan | Korea | Latvia | Malaysia | Mexico | New Zealand | Philippines |
Poland | Russia | Singapore | South Africa | Spain | Sweden |
Switzerland | Taiwan | Thailand | UK | Ukraine | USA ( please inform us
your location )
Address : 189 Allen Street #3A, New York NY10002, USA

didn't rinse supra media and it clouded my pond Charlie Ponds (alternative) 0 13-07-2006 07:56 PM
prevent birds from eating plums & cherries? Tom Gardening 8 11-04-2006 08:31 AM
How to prevent animal from eating my vegetable? No Spam Lawns 1 12-08-2003 10:20 AM
Using the rinse water Gen Australia 13 05-04-2003 06:33 AM
Flora APM to prevent algae? Henry Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 03-03-2003 05:15 PM