Old 04-06-2003, 07:32 AM

Default [Fwd: US consumer groups slam biotech firms for ending talks]

Old 04-06-2003, 09:08 PM
Jerry

[...]

Just my opinion, but the Center for Science in the Public Interest is
only a center. It doesn't have anything to do with science. And they
aren't much concerned with the interest of the public. It is a very
narrowly focused special interest group intent on promoting the
vegetarian life style and turning back the progress of capitalism.
But like I said, that is just my opinion.
Old 04-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Jim Webster

"Jerry" wrote in message

Just my opinion, but the Center for Science in the Public Interest is
only a center. It doesn't have anything to do with science. And they
aren't much concerned with the interest of the public. It is a very
narrowly focused special interest group intent on promoting the
vegetarian life style and turning back the progress of capitalism.
But like I said, that is just my opinion.

looked at the website and it isn't particularly loonie. Mind you they could
be awfully embarassed if eating too much carbohydrade does turn out to be
the problem

Jim Webster