GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   Anti-GE Corn experts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/32650-anti-ge-corn-experts.html)

Bruce 17-06-2003 09:08 PM

Anti-GE Corn experts

I am looking for contact information of individuals that can be
considered "experts" in the corn market. These experts should be
against GMOs, and would be ideal if they had extensive knowledge of
corn export markets pertaining to countries such as Mexico, Canada,
Peru, China, South Africa, and the United States.

Charles Hawtrey 20-06-2003 06:08 AM

Anti-GE Corn experts

On 17 Jun 2003 13:07:39 -0700, (Bruce) wrote:

I am looking for contact information of individuals that can be
considered "experts" in the corn market. These experts should be
against GMOs, and would be ideal if they had extensive knowledge of
corn export markets pertaining to countries such as Mexico, Canada,
Peru, China, South Africa, and the United States.

OK, you've got my curiosity. Why are you looking specifically for
experts with anti-GMO views? Not to write what purports to be an
objective, balanced report on the topic, one hopes.

--
I don't know why you people seem to think this is magic,
it's just this little chromium switch here... Ah you people

[email protected] 25-06-2003 03:32 PM

Anti-GE Corn experts

Suggest you contact the American Corn Growers Association:

http://www.acga.org/

Hope this helps

regards
Marcus