GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   I want tree seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/33185-i-want-tree-seeds.html)

Valter Ferraz Sanches 20-06-2003 03:20 PM

I want tree seeds

Hi folks!

Importing seeds is a bit too expensive for my money (and I canŽt find
them in my country), so I gently ask you to send me free seeds of the
trees you have. Any tree or shrub is welcome, specially the listed
below:

- osage orange (macura pomifera)
- honey / black locust
- oak (any, specially red)
- black walnut
- ash
- basswood
- alder
- yew (any)
- spruce

I can send back to you the seeds I have access to, like pitanga,
jabuticaba, guava, yellow ipe and others (please specify what youŽre
looking for, IŽll try to find).

My mailing data is:

Valter Ferraz
Estrada Velha de Itapevi, 500
Cotia - SP - Brazil
CEP 06700-000

Thank you very much for you attention,

Valter.

Bruce Sinclair 23-06-2003 06:42 AM

I want tree seeds

In article , (Valter Ferraz Sanches) wrote:
[...]

A note of caution ... Sending seeds into some countries can get you into a
whole lot of trouble if you haven't got the paper work sorted out first. :)

Bruce

Oook !
NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !

Valter Ferraz Sanches 24-06-2003 02:31 AM

I want tree seeds

Hi Bruce!

A note of caution ... Sending seeds into some countries can get you into a
whole lot of trouble if you haven't got the paper work sorted out first. :)

Well, I asked the competent government organ about this via e-mail and
they didnŽt mention any restriction, so I believe thereŽs no problem
in sending them to me. About me sending seeds... well, we can use
camouflage ;) (just kidding!!!)

Thanks for the advice, I'll check to where I may send seeds before
shipping, so we can avoid trouble for me and the receiver.

Cheers,

vfs