Old 13-07-2003, 11:20 AM

Default "drunk unpasturised milk all my life, and everyone in our family "

all those in your family that where born! A bunch of fetuses probably
got the natural selection hatchet before having a chance of drinking
milk, thanks to having you and your relatives as idiotic parents.

Keep it up,
You might get one of those Darwin awards in the listeriosis category:
How to get rid of your progeny before is born!

http://www.about-listeria.com/
http://www.darwinawards.com/

Jim Webster wrote:

drunk unpasturised milk all my life, and everyone in our family for as far
back as anyone wants to go, certainly no TB or similar in the family in the
20th cent and none that we know of in the century before that. With TB and
Brucella testing in milk on an almost daily basis these are not going to be
a problem any more.
It is probable that urban people with their lower level of immunity to many
things might be wise to avoid it, but to the best of my knowledge the only
countries than ban the sale of unpasturised milk are Scotland and Canada,
althrough I might be wrong here.
Certainly in the midst of one of our food scares they were even talking
about banning unpasturised cheese, at which point it was pointed out that
they couldn't because the French make and sell vast quantities of
unpasturised cheese to us. We would have to prove it a health risk to ban
the import and no one can come up with enough evidence

Jim Webster

Old 13-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Jim Webster

wrote in message
all those in your family that where born! A bunch of fetuses probably
got the natural selection hatchet before having a chance of drinking
milk, thanks to having you and your relatives as idiotic parents.

Keep it up,
You might get one of those Darwin awards in the listeriosis category:
How to get rid of your progeny before is born!

tsk tsk, we are hysterical aren't we

you are far more likely to suffer ill health from the stress of believing
half the loonie scares that circulate than you are from actually eating the
food

Jim Webster

Old 14-07-2003, 06:22 PM
Jim Webster

wrote in message
Now the "belief" that listeria is dangerous makes you a loonie?

no, hysteria makes you a loonie.

getting up tight about a vague possibility that someone you have never met
might possibly have had ancestors who lost children or miscarried shows that
you obviously haven't got anything worth while to think about

Jim Webster

Old 15-07-2003, 05:02 AM
Bruce Sinclair

In article , "Jim Webster" wrote:

wrote in message
all those in your family that where born! A bunch of fetuses probably
got the natural selection hatchet before having a chance of drinking
milk, thanks to having you and your relatives as idiotic parents.

Keep it up,
You might get one of those Darwin awards in the listeriosis category:
How to get rid of your progeny before is born!

tsk tsk, we are hysterical aren't we

you are far more likely to suffer ill health from the stress of believing
half the loonie scares that circulate than you are from actually eating the
food

Well said ! ... the effects of stress from worrying about what you are eating
have not, to my knowledge, been measured.

You have to die of something ... it may as well be food

Bruce

Oook !
NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !

Old 15-07-2003, 06:54 AM
Gordon Couger

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote in
message ...
In article , "Jim Webster"

wrote:

wrote in message
all those in your family that where born! A bunch of fetuses probably
got the natural selection hatchet before having a chance of drinking
milk, thanks to having you and your relatives as idiotic parents.

Keep it up,
You might get one of those Darwin awards in the listeriosis category:
How to get rid of your progeny before is born!

tsk tsk, we are hysterical aren't we

you are far more likely to suffer ill health from the stress of believing
half the loonie scares that circulate than you are from actually eating

the
food

Well said ! ... the effects of stress from worrying about what you are

eating
have not, to my knowledge, been measured.

You have to die of something ... it may as well be food

You are much more likely to die in a car accident than from listeria for
unpasturized products. If you are really concerned about your life you would
not drive a car.

Gordon

Old 16-07-2003, 12:46 AM
Bruce Sinclair

In article 3f124326_1@newsfeed, "Gordon Couger" wrote:

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote in
message ...
In article , "Jim Webster"

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Quite so ... and in fact most people are quite resistant to listeria.

Old 24-07-2003, 01:22 AM
Bruce Sinclair

In article , "Moosh:]" wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:57:37 GMT,
(Bruce Sinclair) wrote:

In article , "Jim Webster"

wrote:

wrote in message
all those in your family that where born! A bunch of fetuses probably
got the natural selection hatchet before having a chance of drinking
milk, thanks to having you and your relatives as idiotic parents.

Keep it up,
You might get one of those Darwin awards in the listeriosis category:
How to get rid of your progeny before is born!

tsk tsk, we are hysterical aren't we

you are far more likely to suffer ill health from the stress of believing
half the loonie scares that circulate than you are from actually eating the
food

Well said ! ... the effects of stress from worrying about what you are eating
have not, to my knowledge, been measured.

You have to die of something ... it may as well be food

Tell that to the folks on the diabetes groups.

Still true. Don't eat ... you die.