Old 22-07-2003, 04:12 PM
hydromaps

Default Water - Groundwater research - Drinkingwater

Dear All, this could be a help for people involved in water shortage, for home and agriculture use, or suffering with infected waters.
Please read this essay:

Metering with electric resistivity survey is one of the methods to
obtain water / groundwater (prospecting), but is not precise enough in
the maggior cases. It is work intensive and can last some days to "read"
at the end some incertain results. Because acquifers must be centered
precisely, mainly when often small sized.
Same defects are encountered with p.ex. the known ABM SAS 300
Terrameters, made in Sweden , operating with Radio long waves. These are
known as the best available worldwide. I tried in proper many methods
during the last decennials, but all such methods considers the
"findings" as a supposition only and is not able to say you really where
is exactly the source. Otherwise such metods cannot say you how large,
deep, capacity and quality asf. of the waters found. What is worse, you
do=B4nt know the provenience of the water to prevent eventually future
treatments. Because there are no hydromaps existing, showing the
substructure / the underground waterways assuring where are the reserves
and from where the waters are flowing to prevent the mineral absorption
during her way. True hydromaps you cannot get from a staten institution
or from an University worldwide (only average one), because till now
hers are not able to trace such charts precisely. This is the biggest
defect - lack in hydrology generally (so said science).

Well, to shorten the discussion about, I had a lot of queries with this
people and her incapacity to solve such problems, loosing a lot of
money.
Seen that I worked many years in my life as a research engineer, time
ago I could resolve the above mentioned problems: for a first time I
trace (on request) true hydromaps to show to a customer what he has to
expect in the substrate, all the reserves and waterways of a county. For
this there is needed no visit on site, I need only the cartographic map
of the zone.
In a second time naturally is needed a visit on site to assign the wells
on the ground and to complete a such map with all the needed dates as
width, depth, capacity, average quality asf. inner a few days. The land
owner can also choose what he really wants and is informed about the
future possibilities in water development of the zone. You can consider
the method as a world novelty, to end to loose money in well drilling.
In the last years I had to assign numerous wells in arid and also
desertic countries to experience my precise findings. Pls. see my
Internet link with sample maps under:

http://home.t-online.de/home/hydromaps/index11.htm

eventually also: http://people.freenet.de/water8/index11.htm

Regards, Hans Precht -