Old 30-07-2003, 08:51 AM
hydromaps

Default Drinkingwater - Hydromaps

Water - Drinking Water - read a very interesting "Extract" about a new methode in water research, a world novelty also for arid / desert countries.

To all the interested people, suffering by water shortage or infected waters, in industry - towns - agriculture or rural communities / homes.

Metering with electric resistivity survey is one of the methods to obtain water / groundwater (prospecting), but it's not precise enough in the maggior cases. It's work intensive and can last some days to "read" at the end some incertain results. Because acquifers must be centered precisely, mainly when often small sized.
Same defects are encountered with p.ex. the known ABM SAS 300 Terrameters, made in Sweden , operating with Radio long waves. These are known as the best available worldwide. I tried in proper many methods during the last decennials, but all such methods considers the "findings" as a supposition only and are not able to say you really where is to find exactly the source. You do need water not only in spring time, but maggiorly in summer and autumn it must be available. Otherwise such metods cannot say you how large, deep, capacity and quality asf. of the waters found. What is worse, you do'nt know the provenience of the water to prevent eventually future treatments.
Because there are no true hydromaps existing in hydrology, showing the substructure / the underground waterways, assuring where are the reserves and catchment areas, from where the waters are flowing to prevent the mineral absorption during her often very long underground ways.
True hydromaps you cannot get from a staten institution or from an University worldwide (only average one), because till now hers are not able to trace such charts precisely. This is the biggest defect / lack in hydrology generally.

Well, to shorten the discussion about, I had some queries with this people about her incapacity to solve such problems, loosing also a lot of money.
Seen that I worked many years in my life as a research engineer, time ago I could resolve the above mentioned problems: for a first time I trace (on request) true hydromaps to show to a customer what he has to expect in the substrate, all the reserves, catchment areas and waterways of a county. For this there is needed no visit on site, I need from the customer only the detailed topographic map of the zone.
In a second time naturally is needed a visit on site to assign the wells on the land site and to complete a such map with all the needed dates as width, depth, capacity, average quality asf. inner a few days. The land owner can also choose what he really wants and is informed about the future possibilities in water development of the zone. You can consider the method as a world novelty, to end to loose money in well drilling and other inconveniences. To a technical experience and exploration of 30 years you can trust.

In the last years I had to assign numerous wells in arid and also desert countries to experience my precise findings. Pls. see my Internet link with sample maps under:

http://home.t-online.de/home/hydromaps/index11.htm

eventually also: http://people.freenet.de/water8/index11.htm

Regards, Hans Precht -