GardenBanter.co.uk

-   sci.agriculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/)
-   -   1972 Ford 4000 tractor, need advertisements (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/sci-agriculture/40856-1972-ford-4000-tractor-need-advertisements.html)

Tony Safina 19-08-2003 05:22 PM

1972 Ford 4000 tractor, need advertisements

Does anyone have a stash of old farming magazines which may contain 1971/72
advertising for a 1972 Ford 4000 tractor? If so. please email me. If not,
do you have any idea what kind of magazines Ford may have advertised in
which may contain 1971/72 tractor ads for the Ford 4000 model?

Thanks.

Tony Safina
Shepherdsville, KY

Scott 20-08-2003 09:22 PM

"Tony Safina" wrote in message ...
Does anyone have a stash of old farming magazines which may contain 1971/72
advertising for a 1972 Ford 4000 tractor? If so. please email me. If not,
do you have any idea what kind of magazines Ford may have advertised in
which may contain 1971/72 tractor ads for the Ford 4000 model?

Thanks.

Tony Safina
Shepherdsville, KY

I often see old tractor ads on E-bay. You might want to search there.

You might also want to ask on the newsgroup alt.tractors

-Scott