Old 28-08-2003, 03:02 PM
isa

Default Nature and Science

Nature and Science

What Are the Differences Between This Journal and Others? In What
Points Are This Journal Better Than Others?

There are many journals in the world already. Why is this journal
"Nature and Science" created? Here are some points where this journal
is better than others and some differences between this journal and
others:

1. This journal will not distinguish any author. No priority will be
offered to any big person or authority to publish papers in this
journal. All people are equal in this journal! We know that many
journals normally like to accept papers from big persons or authority.

2. This journal will accept all research results, theories, techniques
and debates, no matter how they are different from the conventional
opinions. This is an innovative journal, rather than conservative one.
We know that there are too many conservative journals in the world.

3. As there are many volunteers and very low cost labors working for
this journal, it will make a fast and efficient manuscript
review/editing and press with high quality. It normally only takes a
few months to publish a paper after the accepted paper is submitted.
We know that many journals hire people with high salary and the staff
of these journals do not work in the weekend and night, and the
journals normally take several years to publish a paper after it is
submitted. Many papers are out of date when they are published as the
slowly process.

4. This journal will provide free and easy Internet access to all the
people in the world. It does not need register or login to read the
journal online. We know that many journals charge reader even in the
online version, and many journals want reader to do the ridiculous
register that waste reader's precious time.

5. The copyright of the articles in this journal belongs to both the
authors and the journal. The authors and the journal have the same
right to use any information published in this journal freely. We know
that most journals totally take over the copyright even the journals
do not buy this kind of property right. This keeps the authors from
use their precious results and arouses social waste. This copyright
taking over restricts the scientific information spreading, which
hurts the human civilization development.

We are looking for understanding and support form all the world!

Please submit your manuscripts to:
Nature and Science
Marsland Company
P.O. Box 753